Friday, October 26, 2007


The Motto of our home is: “Live Pure, Speak True, Right Wrong and Follow the King”, which emphasizes the basic tenets of Christianity. We are going to live morally upright lives, speak the truth all the time, correct the wrongs in society and tread in the footsteps of Christ the Saviour.
I am reading a book titled "Raising a Modern Day Knight" and it is incredible. It is challenging to me as a Dad b/c I was never shown what it is to be a man. If you have sons or you are a grown man who feels you could use some guidance, I encourage you to read this book.
I have three sons that I pray for nightly that they will grow up to be strong Christian Men but I have forgotten that I must show them what this looks like through my walk.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

You are a fantastic Dad!! I think I could count on one hand the number of Dad's I know that are reading a book in order to enhance their parenting.

THIS is why you and Kim will stay our special friends for a LONG time!!

Thank you for your example.

Now, how about some pictures of the boys' Halloween costumes...