Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween 2007 - High School Musical Style


For those of you not familiar with High School Musical which I can't belive there are such people; Graham is Chad Danforth (i.e. Corbin Bleu), Jack is Troy Bolton (i.e. Zac Efron) and Cohen is the basketball. Conan was often mistaken for a pumpkin as well as being a girl but I have to admit he is darn cute and kind of looks like a pumpkin. Kim made their jerseys and had their names (Danforth and Bolton) on the back. Kim and I dressed up as Harlem Globetrotters but those pics are not yet available. Below are some more pics from Halloween.





1 comment:

Deborah said...

My boys and I are laughing right now!! I love the costumes and knew right away who the kids were dressed up as. (okay, so the black 'fro helped a little.)

Great job, Kim!!!